The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) training from Orient Solutions is aimed at providing knowledge & skills to professionals for maintaining & authorizing information system. This certification is significant to those responsible for establishing security requirements & documentation along with formalizing risk assessment processes of an information security system. A CAP certified individual ensures the right level of security for information assets which are exposed to potential risk & damage.
Course Objectives :
- Understanding & conducting the security authorization of information systems
- Categorizing different information systems
- Applying different security controls
- Establishing the baseline for security control
- Assessing security controls
- Authorizing information systems
- Monitoring security controls
The CAP credential is meant for commercial markets, local & civilian government. Also, it is recognized by the U.S. Federal government including the DoD (Department of Defense) under Information Assurance & Management. This course is ideal for authorization officials, information security professionals, information owners & senior system managers.