Information Technology Service Management or ITSM is a process based approach that intends to align the IT process delivery with the objectives of an enterprise. It entails a pattern shift from IT management as stacks of distinct components to delivery of end-to-end IT services with best practices. This ISO 20000 Lead Auditor training allows course participants to acquire skills to successfully audit an ITSMS in accordance to ISO 20000. It also imparts management expertise to handle a team of auditors by applying audit procedures, principles and techniques. Plan and perform external and internal audits with respect to ISO 19011 and ISO 17021.
Course Objectives :
- Understanding ISO 19011 guidelines and performing internal audit in accordance with ISO 20000.
- Gaining expertise and skills to effectively manage an audit team for ITSMS.
- Realizing the significance of ISO 20000 for operating an IT Service Management System.
- Identifying the interrelationships between ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 and ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005.
- Recognizing the relationship between the ITSMS, its management processes and compliance issues to fulfill requirements of all stakeholders in an organization.
- Improving the ability to analyze external and internal environment of an enterprise, perform risk assessment, and audit an ITSMS.
This Lead Auditor course is aimed at Project managers, Consultants, Internal Auditors who wish to conduct audits and lead the IT Service Management System (ITSMS).