Applications Monitoring from Orient provides insight into gs usage, application availability and critical process usage for different Windows, Linux and other open source operating systems based applications. Applications Monitoring is essential for mission critical applications that cannot afford to have even a few minutes of downtime. With Application Monitoring, you can prevent application failures before they occur and ensure smooth operations.
Benefits of Applications Monitoring
- Performance Analysis
- Availability and Uptime Guarantee
- Capacity Planning
Orient provides applications monitoring solution for applications that run on Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX and Solaris operating systems. Applications Monitoring from Orient is available as on-premise monitoring implementation as well as in the form of Monitoring as a Service (MaaS) offering.
Applications Monitoring Solution
Standard Application Monitoring
- ERP applications such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Navision
- Web Applications running on Tomcat Apache and IIS webservers
- Open Source Applications such as OpenERP, Alfresco and OTRS ticketing system
- Email Applications such as Outlook Exchange or Zimbra
- Java Based Custom Applications
- C/C++ Based Custom Applications
- .NET based Custom Applications
- Python, XML and Other Script based custom applications