Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC)2.
The CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. It is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) in both their Information Assurance Technical (IAT) and Managerial (IAM) categories.
The CISSP has been adopted as a baseline for the U.S. National Security Agency's ISSEP program. CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement. Orient provides comprehensive training for CISSP. In order to achieve CISSP you have to pass the exam and meet other prerequisites.
Salient Features of CISSP training at Orient :
- The CISSP course at Orient is conducted under the supervision of a CISSP instructor
- Focused Training on Official ISC2 CISSP CBK
- Specialized study notes with strong focus on exam content
- The course has been designed to maximize success in the tough CISSP exam
- Mock Test as per the pattern and difficulty level of real exam