Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is a management practice that identifies likely threats and their impact on an enterprise and offers a framework to build its resilience and capability for a swift and effective response. The BCMS process protects the reputation of the organization and interests of key stake holders including its brand value. This encompasses crisis management, disaster recovery, contingency planning, business recovery, product recall, emergency management, incident management.
Course Objectives :
- Implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) conforming to ISO 27031, ISO 22301 or BS 25999 standards.
- Effectively manage the BCMS by gaining a deep understanding of its concepts, techniques, approaches, methods and standards.
- Identifying relationships between the BCMS components and complying with various stakeholder requirements.
- Acquiring the requisite skills to implement, manage and maintain a BCMS in an organization as per BS 25999 or ISO 22301.
- Developing the capability to advise enterprises on business continuity management best practices.
- Build capacity for assessment and decision making for business continuity.
Successfully completing this course will make professionals adept at BCMS concepts, along with planning, initiating and implementing of BCMS as stated by ISO 22301. Get acquainted with measuring, controlling, and monitoring, improving BCMS.