The ISO 20000 Lead Implementer training from Orient allows course participants to get acquire skills in providing support to an organization which implements and manages an IT Service Management System. You also get to learn ISO 20000 best practices to plan and implement ITSM processes: service delivery processes, planning and implementation of new and modified services, control processes, relationship management processes, release processes and problem resolution processes.
Course Objectives :
- Understanding and implementing an IT Service Management System with respect to ISO 20000.
- Understanding and applying the approaches, concepts, methods, standards and techniques to effectively manage an ITSMS.
- Comprehending the inter-relationship between ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005.
- Recognizing the relationship between ISMS management processes and the need for compliance with requirements of various stakeholders in the organization.
- Gaining the expertise and ability for managing a team to implement and run the ISO 20000 standard.
- Acquiring the acumen and core skills required to advise an enterprise on the best practices for management of an IT Service Management System.
Candidates who successfully complete this Lead Implementer course will not only become adept at concepts and implementation of ITSM system in accordance with ISO 20000, but also enhance their decision making capability and thorough analysis in the context of IT management.